- Fulltime Job Description
Denver Intermodal Express is expanding its regional department due to customer demand. We are seeking to add several dedicated and dependable owner operators to our fleet. We offer competitive pay and operate in a positive work environment.
We are currently seeking CDL-A Truck Drivers with apportioned plates to join our team. We require our owner operators to have equipment that is 10 years old or newer. He or she must have knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier DOT regulations, be able to complete all paperwork including tickets, vehicle inspection reports, and driver’s daily logs. Stay around the Midwest and Mountain Region.
Education and Experience
- Safely operate the truck to haul loads from various locations.
- Assure that paperwork such as timesheets, and records of loads hauled/transferred are completed accurately and forwarded to supervisor daily.
- All drivers are required to follow all FMCSA Regulations
- Dedicated and dependable work ethic
- Main entail other duties as required by supervisor
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Class “A" Commercial Driver’s License.
- TWIC Card and Hazmat Endorsement are preferred.
- 3 years of Class “A” driving experience preferred.
- Must have an acceptable MVR based on our company insurance carrier standards.
- Must be able to pass required background checks as well as a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must have equipment that is 10 years old or newer.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
: $180,000.00 to $320,000.00 /year
All drivers and customers are required to wear a mask and wash hands frequently. We offer no touch freight. PPE is available upon request.