Over-the-Road Trucking and More.
Denver Intermodal Express operates a fleet of over 80 well maintained, late model trucks handling local, regional and long distance Intermodal drayage service.
In addition to our power units we are equipped with 48′ and 53′ dry vans, refrigerated units, standard flatbeds, drop deck flatbeds, 20′ and 40′ chassis, tri-axle chassis and lift gate equipped straight trucks.
Trucking Service Features:
- Dispatch Hours: Monday-Saturday: 24 hours a day – Sunday: midnight-5:00a.m., 4:00p.m. – Midnight
- Serving all of Colorado and surrounding states
- State of the art dispatch and messaging software with GPS tracking
- Bonded cartman
- Specialized cartage services – emergency recovery – expedited freight
- Dedicated local, regional and long-haul trucking with Vans, Reefers or Flatbeds
- Hazmat certified